How do I use Live Producer on Workplace?
To use Live Producer, all you need to do is go Live on Workplace.
Live Producer allows users to:
- Go live using your camera, streaming software or high end production equipment.
- Schedule a Live session ahead of time.
- Share your screen - you can switch between your screen and your camera view.
- Host a live Q&A.
Advanced Settings on Live Producer
There are also advanced settings that you can access with Live Producer:
- With Persistent Stream Key you can reuse the same Stream Key across multiple live broadcasts.
- With Backup Stream you can choose to a level of redundancy to your live broadcast.
- Showing a dial-in number allows viewers to access an audio-only version of the stream using a phone call.
- With auto-generated captions, your live video will automatically be transcribed, improving the accessibility of your communication.
- Technical stream health metrics and event logs allow you to anticipate and react to any issues with your stream.
- You can publish Polls during your Workplace Live broadcasts. Polls are questions with two to four answers that viewers can see and select in real time.